817-908-3717 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally from the Ukraine, Yuliya has been a DFW resident for over a decade. She has worked in several diverse markets and neighborhoods.
Delivering top-level service is her specialty, and she thrives helping each client achieve their exact goals, using the latest marketing and online technologies.
Her career of many years in the renovation of high end properties has helped Yuliya to develop advanced negotiation skills, creative problem solving strategies, and a great understanding of her client's objectives. She possesses market expertise and dedication to her field.
Yuliya is fluent in both English and Russian, and she also speaks some Ukrainian.
Yuliya believes in building long lasting relationships with her clients and has earned a reputation for her integrity, initiative, and results-driven work ethic. She will greatly appreciate any referral, and she will diligently strive to provide excellence with every transaction.
- Texas Realtor since 2014
- Real estate investments principal since 2005
- Local resident (Grapevine) since 2003
- Extensive negotiation skills
- Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- SMU Executive Education, Negotiation and leadership certificate 2010-2012
- MBA - Odessa State University
- BS in general management - Odessa Musical College
- BA Music and Art History - Odessa Musical College
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Leadership of Grapevine class of 2015-2016
- Citizen Police Academy - graduate 2015
- Grapevine Rotary Club
- Wine Pouring Society
- RYLA - Rotary Youth Leadership Awards - Rotarian Counselor
- Grapevine Women's Division
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, Keller or Trophy Club areas, please contact me.